Terms and Conditions
We are honored to have the privilege of cleaning every home and office we serve. We believe that one of the keys to great service and happy clients is when our terms and conditions are communicated clearly and available for viewing at any time.
If we haven’t addressed your concern in our Terms and Conditions or you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call our friendly office team. We’ll be happy to talk through your questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for your business!
Maid Service Terms
Payment – Payment is due at the time of service. Appointments are only guaranteed with a credit card. The credit card given will not be charged until the day of service once the service is completed.
Cancellation –All appointments cancelled without 48 hours notice during regular business hours will result in a fee of half of the cleaning price
Rescheduling – When clients reschedule and make the decision to wait until their next scheduled clean that means it has been longer than their normal clean. This means more time and more work for the cleaners. If we can reschedule within the next few days of the canceled clean, then there would be no charge. If we wait until the next scheduled clean, we will charge the biweekly or monthly rate for that one clean and then it will return to the regular charge.
Specifications – I have been told what I can expect from Guarantee Maid Services and do hereby understand that any special requests must be discussed with the phone estimator prior to commencement of service. I also understand that Guarantee Maid Services bring their own equipment and supplies and will not use my equipment or cleaning supplies to perform service for me unless approved by the office beforehand.
1. Quote – Our prices and estimated hours are based on the accurate assessment of the square footage and areas that will be cleaned in your home. If we find that conditions are not consistent with the description we were given, quality could be compromised as we have advised a certain amount of time. If you have not advised a time limit, we will work until the entire home is clean.
2. Condition – If there is a lot of activity in your home while we are there to clean, our team will do their best to work around it, but too many interruptions in our routine may prevent us from completing the job in the amount of time we estimated.
3. Access – Our time starts when we arrive at your property. If we have to wait on someone to unlock the door, there will be less time available to clean the house.
4. Unfair competition – Clients may not solicit our employees to work for them directly in any capacity whatsoever and must agree to pay a $2,500 “finder’s fee” if you hire an employee away from Guarantee Maid Services.
5. Collections – Payment in full is due at the time of service. NSF checks, non–payment or declined credit cards may result in additional fees associated with collection. Your credit card number is retained in a locked file cabinet as backup payment should your account balance become delinquent for non-disputed services.
6. 100% Guarantee – Our work is Guaranteed! If you are not satisfied for any reason, call our office within 24 hours for a reclean of the unsatisfactory area. Due to the subjective nature of cleaning, refunds are not available unless a quality control manager comes out to inspect any unsatisfactory work after a reclean has taken place.
7. Credit Card Authorization – If credit card is the desired payment method, you will authorize Guarantee Maid Services to access funds from the credit card given for payment as agreed upon.
8. A/C Required – Due to the extreme heat that we experience in Louisiana, we ask that you have the air conditioner on for the cleaners while they are working in your home.
Gift Card Terms And Conditions
Whether you purchase our Gift Certificates online or through our office team, they expire 1 year from the date of issue. While our gift certificates are non-refundable, they are transferable if the person you bought the certificate for cannot use them. Gift certificates do not have to be used in one visit, but cannot be combined with any other promotions. Gift certificate holders can call our office to schedule their cleaning service.